• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

No. I hate it. Really. Though when I drag myself there it's usually not too bad. It all boils down to being told that the drill 'wouldn't hurt' as an eight year old. Yeah, right.

How can anyone hate the IHOP?

I think a few pieces of bacon burned to a crisp, some ham, sausage links, maybe some scrambled eggs or eggs cooked on both sides, toast or a biscuit (not U.K. biscuit).

If you're talking West coast U.S. then probably a wheat grass or carrot juice, and whatever protein the Atkins diet allows you to have on that day.

Who was your favourite friend from 'Friends'?

No. Mainly because I don't know what that is. Neither is the debt ceiling.

Last thing bought on eBay?

16 for beer, wine and the like; 18 for stronger drinks.

Would raising the legal drinking age prevent alcohol-related accidents?

Depends. Refer to below:

When the only reason you want to watch a movie is because the actress in it is gorgeous, should you watch it?

no
would legalizing marijuana in the U.S. help the country's economy?

Yes, it will. I lived in a country where marijuana grows wild and am never temped to try even once. The drug pushers cash on this.

How long will it take for economy to turn around?

When the only reason you want to watch a movie is because the actress in it is gorgeous, should you watch it?

Depends on what she does in it, and how quickly relevant clips hit youtube.

Is it more or less wrong to download movies illegally if the director is someone you really don't like - say, Roman Polanski?

Equally wrong..even Roman Polanski has to pay his bills. Er..well, he SHOULD pay his bills:lol:

Ever made homemade laundry detergent? That's what I'm doing today.:flowers:

Never made laundry detergent.

What main ingredient goes into making a laundry detergent?

Homemade laundry detergent: Washing Soda(NOT baking soda), Borax, One bar shredded soap such as Fels Naptha, Zote, Octagon, or Ivory. This time I used one cup of shredded homemade lye soap I found in my mother inlaw's stuff when we moved her to assisted living.

What are your plans for the day?

Going to Paris to see some friends !

Why do we mostly like stuff that aren't good for us ?

Because a certain amount of fat, sugar and salt is necessary for us to live, but we evolved in an environment where they were scarce, so we're hardwired to eat as much of it as we can when it's available.

Why hasn't Steven Spielberg made a really great movie since Jaws?

Back