• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Songs Stuck In Your Head

A group of mates and I were watching late night telly a couple of weeks back when a movie called Demon Lover came on. My mate's boyfriend adapted Phil Collins' Easy Lover to "She's a Demon Lover....". I've had it stuck in my head without relief for two weeks. It's okay, I got him back by occasionally sedning him texts saying, "She'll take your heart but you won't feel it."

I have that song "Umbrella" by Rhianna stuck in my head. I hated it at first, but now it's growing on me...you know....like a tumor....

Bohemian Rhapsody / Freddie Mercury

This is exactly now in my head (which I do not mind actually. Better than Starry Starry Night :)

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But Im just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
Hes just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

And the music which goes afterwards... Something like: Tam-parararam-tam... Pity I can not reproduce it here in a full-volume like it is running in my head now!

Pavarotti

Opera arias are dangerous for me. When Pavarotti died, they kept playing his Nessun Dorma (sp?) on TV and it lodged itself in my frontal lobes. Good listening, though.

Uurgh i have Rondo Alla Turca by Mozart stuck in my head cos someone played it at a concert i was in last night, great ppiece of music but still, much prefer to have some Rachmaninov or Tchaikovsky :p

Sadly, I have Walking on Sunshine stuck in my head right now. I haven't heard the song in ages, but I made a comment to my boss that lately, while playing poker, I've been walking on sunshine and he had to throw out the chorus. Now it just won't go away. Not a truly horrible song to have on a Friday afternoon, but I can certainly think of better.

Walking on Sunshine, Im a Beliver, Strawberry Feilds Forever, Hey There Delilah. Those are the songs that are usualy stuck in my head. But alot of the time once one song comes in my head, than the song that was just in my head leaves. Then i compleatly forget the lyrics, and tune. Its odd.

uggh i have a song in a foriegn language stuck in my head.The "numa numa song"and also the llama song wich is really funny.

I've got the lullaby from the pilot movie for Darkwing Duck stuck it my head...I can't help it, it's such a sweet song!

Before that I had "Johanna (the Sweeney/Anthony version)" from Sweeney Todd stuck in my head.

You're So Vain, Carly Simon.

It's always in my head, and whenever anyone mentions a song stuck in your head, it returns. Argh!

Back