• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stewart is a question?

This edition of How Not To Market Your Self-Published Rubbish, in which Rebekah convinced everyone to never touch her book with a 10-foot pole, was brought to you by Stewart.

Stewart: the choice of BAR'ers everywhere.

:lol: Man it is so good to see you BG, Where've you been hiding?:flowers:

Now, since you've said above that you "don't know Rebekah Kasey" I suppose it's time to say that I find that quite incredible, because the email address you used to register to this forum is the exact same one that, on this Palm Beach Post article, Ms. Kasey can be reached at.

BUSTED!!!!

As an past admin on another forum, you have to remember that admins have privileges that regular members do not. Seeing registration information is one of them.

Nice going Rebekah!!!

What a great thread! I just love reading these - someone should put together a "Best of Stewart" thread.

wow..this thread made my day.
approved_black.GIF

Is there a way to add a poll to this thread?
Options:
A. Stewart is right
B. ShadyLady hates that Stewart is right
C. Shameless (and deceitful) self-promotion will be promptly denounced by Stewart
D. All of the above

Is there a way to add a poll to this thread?
Options:
A. Stewart is right
B. ShadyLady hates that Stewart is right
C. Shameless (and deceitful) self-promotion will be promptly denounced by Stewart
D. All of the above

Only if you add E. Stewart is the answer :lol:

Back