• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

stupidest movie ever

chiangmaifalcon

Today saw maybe dumbest movie of all time. Called Baal the Storm GOd. Terrible crap. There was this air force guy who was a lieutenant, but he was wearing captain's bars on lapel and sergeant stripes on sleeves. Then there was big storm in utah but they forgot and then kept saying it was in Nevada. This movie was Canadian. Not that that means anything, but it was.

Have you also not seen G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra? So sad to see how low Dennis Quaid can stoop.

Ha! My brother and I always joke that Dennis Quaid, John Cusack and Nicholas Cage must all share the same agent. And he must be a very good agent to keep getting them into movies.

Ha! My brother and I always joke that Dennis Quaid, John Cusack and Nicholas Cage must all share the same agent. And he must be a very good agent to keep getting them into movies.

You and your brother might be onto something there. Just don't be shocked if all three actors turn up in Barney: The Movie:whistling:

Which is why I have two posters from the movie. The other one has him in a leather tunic. [What?! No lustful smilies?]

But I still regret watching the film. Deeply.

I totally understand. Visine only works to get the red out..not bad stuff one has witnessed. Looks like a project for their R&D department.

Pigs are a myth. Ham comes on styrofoam trays from the grocery store...right next to beef and chicken.

Cars...I've seen one or two, but they'd been modified.

Teenaged Aliens? Right down the road at the local highschool. Some even have green blood and pointy ears.

Back