• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

stupidest movie ever

I never saw movie but have seen very bad tv show called The Mentalist with Simon Baker. Actually it is not bad show in some ways but problem is I hate the character in the show that he plays. Usually I hate him more than the killer as he is so obnoxious, and although he is smart like Sherlock Holmes, in reality no cops would work with him and he would screw up any investigation with his big mouth.
On same channel is another obnoxious show called Eleventh Hour, starring the bald guy from Star Trek. This show seems to be some kind of political thing and makes no sense to me. Last time I saw it the bald guy tells bad guy the female cop has a 9 mm. Walther PPK, and this weapon is actually a .380. I guess this is a minor flaw but such things bug me for some reason.

I actually like The Mentalist quite a lot, and get a kick out of watching Patrick Jane annoy people (Lisbon) :D
As for The Eleventh Hour, I've only seen the US version, starring a British actor doing an American accent (Rufus something, has played the bad guy in like every other movie). I thought it was OK but it was canceled after one season.

I once read the producers of Psych sued the producers of mentalist for plagiarism. Or perhaps vice versa. Either way they are almost the same show. I think they are actually copies of Monk, which I really loved, and also Columbo, which was one of the best shows ever, in my opinion.

I feel like I should vote for White Noise 2!

Oh my goodness! I sat there and cringed the whole way through then after it had finished was really annoyed that I'd wasted 2 precious hours of my life (which I can never get back) on that film!

Jo

I just saw movie called Fire From Below. This was about some kind of volcanic fireballs that actually chase people and blow them up. They are made of some element which is all over the place under the US but apparently was never discovered before. needless to say, it was a very bad movie.

Another stupid movie. This was called The Battle of Seattle. It was a seriously overly dramatic story about demonstrations in Seattle against world trade organization. Woody Harrelson plays a cop on riot squad. His wife is pregnant and some other cop just runs up and clubs wife across the stomach for no reason. She loses baby. Then for some reason Woody goes nuts and beats the crap out of protester, even though another cop was one who beat up wife. Terrible acting and stupid plot. At the end, nothing happens, but movie tries to make it seem like D-day or something.

I enjoyed Eragon as a book, despite all of its copied plot lines, but the movie was just bad. The elves didn't have pointy ears, the Urgals just looked like a bunch of bald guys with eye makeup and tatooes and the Raz'ac didn't even look like their description in the book. Not a good movie.

Battlefield Earth hands down.

Close second would be

Land of the Lost
Year One
Planet of the Ape (Tim Burton version)
Bloodrayne

Babylon A.D. I am still not sure why they made that movie, or better yet why I watched the movie to the end.

^^ Is it wrong that I still laughed at parts of it?

Sometimes I enjoy a stupid movie. But I watched a lot of MST3K back in the day.

Back