• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tragedy in London

Wabbit said:
wow, glad you called in sick today :)

Thanks Wabbit!

I'm worried about Thelma. Has anyone heard from her? I know she was planning to make a trip to London in July, just not sure when exactly. I just pray she hasn't been caught up in all of this.

Terrible

Thanks for worrying about me, Ellie. I’m fine, I kept watching the news. No words can describe such terrible things, I can’t escape the image of that double-decker with the roof blown off and the headlights on.All my sympathy and good thoughts go to London!

I haven't seen any casualty reports yet. I hope it isn't too bad.

How do you catch up with the scum sucking sewer filth that does this stuff?

This is really disconcerting. It's awful when it happens once, but twice and so close together. I do hope all in the areas affected are safe and well.

Well so far there has only been one person injured, it appears that these were only 'hoaxes' designed to cause widespread panic, unless all the bombs failed, however this is unlikely. I'm seriously thinking of changing my mind about capital punishment, these b******s who play elaborate hoaxes and those who do it for real deserve what they get. The problem is that there is no deterrent in our society :(

There was a horrible deja vu at work today hearing on the radio about the bombs. Glad noone was killed but how did they manage to do it again!?

Short of checking everyone with a bag, there is not much they can do :( Though they have stepped up security.

The question here always seems to come down to how much liberty are you willing to give up or how much inconvenience are you willing to suffer?

Back