• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Very calm...very very quiet...deadly

Hmmm. The Dark Place, éh?
Most interesting. And believable. ;)

Fitting indeed..since he was going to trade in his personally signed copy of D.C for Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton. He probably bought a special cover so no one would guess.

Fitting indeed..since he was going to trade in his personally signed copy of D.C for Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton. He probably bought a special cover so no one would guess.
/shock and awe/ Yikes!

Oh, btw, just noticed the posts above re Southern Accents....why shucks, y'all, ah don know whut y'all could evah mean........ :whistling:

Of course she can't hear anything...the aids are in the box in the pouch of her chair...they belong in her ears!
I know. :confused:

Me, I'm deaf in one ear; can't hear in the other:whistling:
Must come in handy, at times

ETA: I still have trouble with Spaniards speaking English. In fact, one of my lecturers is easier to understand when he's speaking Spanish, despite the speed and the mumbling. I guess that's just men though, right? ;)

Am I mistaken or is this forum often referred to as the Dark Place?

And ABC! I'm shocked :lol:

You guys are doing a good job of keeping it a little livelier around here. I blame it on forum exhaustion. Quite a few of us pretty much did it all in our earlier years here, and we're mostly spent.

Yup, DS, the old-timers seem to have thinned out quite a bit. :confused: So it is good to see you. Cheers!

Peder, it's been a while! Hope you're doing ok... I've not kept up my reading of WWII and Hitler, I'm afraid, but I did pick up a book on the Monster of Florence instead. :)

Monster of Florence sounds great, DS, but my own reading has likewise fallen behind. Real life has been been exciting here for the past year or so, but is turning out good, so I am slowly getting back to reading again. Currently reading another God book, and will maybe write a provocative review to liven things up. Heh, heh. :D

And some of us oversea are kept away from the forum.....You guys are just to unfair.
I call it discrimination.
Landslide will segond me.
A shame.

Of course I second you Thomas.
I think something was going on in here that they didn't want us to see...

Back