• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

I did not enjoy Wicked.

What didn't you like about Wicked? I'm interested to know.

Anyway, I spent the day at the Bridgestone Invitational @ Firestone CC. I'm a huge golf fan and I always enjoy getting to see the worlds best golfers in one place. Today Darren Clarke, Ian Poulter, KJ Choi, Sergio Garcia, Ernie Els, Aaron Baddelly and Tiger Woods just to name a few. Think about it, that covered almost every continent. Cool, huh?

Today,Woke-up waay too late ! Then ate Lunch =] Instead of Breakfast. watched a movie Then Went for Dinner in our neighbor's House.

I'll Tell you about tomorrow.
I'll Go Karting Tomorow with a Bunch Of Friends. Yiippee=]

What didn't you like about Wicked? I'm interested to know.

Anyway, I spent the day at the Bridgestone Invitational @ Firestone CC. I'm a huge golf fan and I always enjoy getting to see the worlds best golfers in one place. Today Darren Clarke, Ian Poulter, KJ Choi, Sergio Garcia, Ernie Els, Aaron Baddelly and Tiger Woods just to name a few. Think about it, that covered almost every continent. Cool, huh?

My husband read "Wicked". He thought it was wicked funny! He just bought the next book "Son of a Witch".

That sounds like a beautiful drive.

My day is less thrilling. In bookkeeper land the last business day of the month is a long slog of end of the month crazy accounting shenanigans. Which will be followed Monday morning by beginning of the month crazy accounting shenanigans.

Of course there is a weekend inbetween!

g'day
waiting waiting waiting for tomorrow when I can go to the local library and get the last in a fantastic series of books I'm reading - the Ramayana by Ashok Banker. Finished number five yesterday and am hanging out for the next one.
Apart from that lazy Sunday, made some soup, pruned unruly creepers, would be reading but saving myself for tomorrow!!
cheers

Up at 5.45a.m! A lie in for me it's true,but I'd love to sleep uninterrupted for about 10 hours! Haven't done that for 20+ years!:eek: The sun's out and will be doing some serious outdoor reading! :)

I'm still wondering if I'll visit my grandma for her birthday after work today or, which would be more relaxing, on my day off tomorrow ...

Another busy day at the ABC Ranch..already took husband to work..next up is swim team practice at 8, followed by swim lessons at 11. Sometime in there, we need to bake cupcakes for daughter Abby's birthday party this evening(she turned 12 yesterday), and make a trip to the library and grocery store. I also need to direct(translation: Stand over ) the living room crew to dust and vaccum as it didn't get done last night. This afternoon I need to make sloppy joes and pick up husband from work. Oh, and hopefully, I won't have to go with the oldest daughter to pay for her car tags...that would really put a crimp in my schedule.

Another busy day at the ABC Ranch..already took husband to work..next up is swim team practice at 8, followed by swim lessons at 11. Sometime in there, we need to bake cupcakes for daughter Abby's birthday party this evening(she turned 12 yesterday), and make a trip to the library and grocery store. I also need to direct(translation: Stand over ) the living room crew to dust and vaccum as it didn't get done last night. This afternoon I need to make sloppy joes and pick up husband from work. Oh, and hopefully, I won't have to go with the oldest daughter to pay for her car tags...that would really put a crimp in my schedule.

Phew! I'm worn out just reading your post ABC! :blink: When d'you have a day off?! And what (stupid question alert!) are sloppy joes,hmm I'm guessing milkshakes? :) last letter at 1.45p.m,then dashed home for cheeseburger before taxi arrived at 2.30 taking me to civic centre to sign form for a new roof for our house which we don't have to pay for as we qualified for a council grant! :D Then called in at library for latest inter-loan arrival.

Phew! I'm worn out just reading your post ABC! :blink: When d'you have a day off?! And what (stupid question alert!) are sloppy joes,hmm I'm guessing milkshakes? :) last letter at 1.45p.m,then dashed home for cheeseburger before taxi arrived at 2.30 taking me to civic centre to sign form for a new roof for our house which we don't have to pay for as we qualified for a council grant! :D Then called in at library for latest inter-loan arrival.

....Day Off? What's that?!? Milkshakes sound yummy, but Sloppy Joes are NOT made in a blender:whistling:

Back