• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

Yes! Are you a fan? I actually came across it while browsing in my library,and now I'm hooked! I can't believe it's taken me 17 years to discover Celia Friedman!:)

I read that series years ago and loved it. Friedman has not written a lot but I've enjoyed the four of five books of hers that I have read. The Madness Season is totally different from Black Sun Rising but you may like just the same. I did.

I have just done some autographing of my books at McLean, Virginia, and browsed through a bookstore with interesting volumes on Mary Magdalene.

Sitting with Captain Randall after being pulled out of the frigid waters, drinking tea and talking with him about my attempted escaped back to modern times to get back to my husband, Frank

Just crossed the Tropic of Capricorn on my way to the Cape. Destination is the Indian Ocean.

I'm in the Tartar steppe, about to spend the rest of my life in a Fortress waiting for the enemy army to arrive.

I'm pulling myself up a rock-ledge just to be greated by a prick of fangs.

First pages of Earth Abides by George R. Stewart.

Back