• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I am in India and the woman I love has rejected my proposal of marriage and now I find that I am wanted back at the ship.

i am about to suck the evil invading soul out of some guy to help me and my m8s suck evil invading souls out of more people,so we can take the world back ocne and for all!!!!mwahahahahahahahahha!

im also in a narrow cave trying to find the holy grail

Sat at my desk at home, thinking about time travelling to the year 1920s, where gentlemen wore hats and ladies smoked cigarettes out of long sticks!

I am getting ready to learn about Snell's Law.

I'm with my husband in his dismal little room, after having just stepped off the boat, fresh from Jamaica.

You should come to my room. It's spacious and has a bar. Only one bed though.

I am in Iran, and a 14 year old girl who's life turned upside down after her fathers death.

Beautiful book.

I am with a professors daughter trying to find out if Dracula is still around and has taken her father off somewhere.

I am driving along the fog-enshrouded Maine coast on a late-winter evening in 1983.

Harlot's Ghost - Norman Mailer

Back