• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I'm in central Florida in the late 70s, following a dysfunctional family of four who moved from New Hampshire and are completely out of their element.

In Austria, waiting outside Maria Theresa's room -- her labor has ended with the birth of her 15th child, Marie Antoinette.

I am swimming with a stranger's dog in a small fishing town Western Australia at 4 o'clock in the morning...

I'm currently in an old underground bunker from the cold war era. The military men in the room and I are plotting to kill Faith and an FBI agent.

Jumping back and forth between Present Day Seattle and 1970's Seattle. In the present I am a high school English teacher. In 1975 I am surviving off the land. When I come out of the woods two weeks later I am in Canada.

I am in Shanghai working for my company. My wife and little girl are back home in London.

In Florence, where the citizens are unnaturally enthusiastic about the appearance of an unnaturally beautiful foreign "moghul" princess in the company of a former florentine known now as "the turk."

I love this!

I am in 1939-1943 Nazi Germany, with a fist-fighting Jew and a little German book thief. Oh, and Death.

Left Richard Farina and Thomas Pynchon in greenwitch and i'm now with Robert Allen Zimmerman in father tool shop.

Positivly 4th street -David hajdu

^^Saliotthomas: that's a good book too.

I'm somewhere in the US, looking for a job and trying to find out what's happening back home in Bosnia.

Back