• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

in a fishbowl wondering why the scraggy little motral is throwing little brown ant eggs at me

nothing but blue skies - tom holt

In London. Noel Gallagher just hugged me. I hate him.

Yuck!!!! I don't know which version of The trial you got BG,but it must be a very moderne translation.

In Antartica,alone in a station,the heater broke down and i'm getting short on food...

Kevin Brockmeier- Brief History of the Dead

My name is Roberto and I'm on an abandoned ship off of a deserted island that I can't seemed to reach

On a train heading back to my home town and talking to a stranger about my life. He just made me a very strange proposal...

I'm thinking he's gonna get me in trouble...

I'm in 1935 Warsaw, tending to the menagerie of exotic animals that my husband and I own. War is coming, but we don't know it yet.

I <3 this thread, by the way :)

In 1918 Germany.Billy Prior,a man in the army and out looking for a good past time...

The Eye in the Door-Pat Barker

In post-911 Berlin, London or New York, as the case may be, in this recent tri-city novel with intertwined plot lines.

The Have Nots by Katharina Hacker

And you've got The Ghost Road after that! :) I'm hoping Pat Barker has a new book out this year. She's one of the U.K's best.

Don't tell me it's a series?

Edit: Dang it,it is a Trilogy:banghead6mx:

Regeneration Trilogy :
Regeneration (1991)
The Eye in the Door (1993)
The Ghost Road (1995)

Don't tell me it's a series?

Edit: Dang it,it is a Trilogy:banghead6mx:

Regeneration Trilogy :
Regeneration (1991)
The Eye in the Door (1993)
The Ghost Road (1995)

You mean you haven't read Regeneration?! :confused::whistling: It's a movie too! The Ghost Road won the Booker Prize.

In Tchecoslovacia,i try to recover pathetic love letters i wrote as a teenager,to no avail...

The Book of Laughter and Forgetting by Milan Kundera

Back