• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

In the Ritz in Paris looking at the iguanas of the rooftop of the building emerging from the lagoons.

Drowned world -JG Ballard -R I P

I am Henry james in England,i just got the perfect house and settle for the first time just to discover that the couple running my household are a bunch of sour drunkards.

The Master -Colm Toibin

In Khazaria, leading a ragtag gang of pissed-off muslims.

Also in Bengal, cursing at my husband and children.

Geneva,Switzerland in a hi-tech scientific lab. As the button is pressed to begin an experiment the entire global population blanks out for 90 seconds with visions of themselves 20 years later!

July 1956,Darlington Hall,contemplating if I have the means to take a trip that my boss recommended..

The Remains of the Day-Kazuo Ishiguro

I am sitting on the porch with my wife at her house in Boone Creek, North Carolina, arguing over why the name "Misty Marsh" would or wouldn't be appropriate for our baby.

At First Sight -- Nicholas Sparks.

I'm a German soldier on surprise leave from the WW2 Russian Front. I've gone back to my home town only to find my house bombed and my parents missing.

A Time To Live And A Time To Die by Erich Maria Remarque

I'm a young, devoted scientist who has toiled endlessly for 9 months (ahem) to finally "bestow animation upon lifeless matter"!!! Was it worth it?

To be quite honest I never really knew the story behind Frankenstien at all so I'm really loving it. Nothin wrong with the classics. ^_^

I'm a minor demon in Austria looking discretly after the developement of a promising young boy,his mother calls him Adi but he is better known a Adolf...

The castel in the Forest-Normain Mailer

I'm lying in a field of wheat with the son shining and I can see ever so far. I fear that I am lost and forgot how I got to this place. Suddenly I hear noise. It sounds like-------no it can't be----------.

England 1500 A.D.

liketoread

Back