• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I'm a 12 yr old boy whose father has just been killed by a bear in a neolithic forest and while on the run from the bear I've come across a wolf cub.

In Mexico trying to convice a godfather of the mafia that i didn't kill is wife.
And not making a very good job of it.

The Dame-Richard Stark(Donald Westlake)

Deep in West Balitimore wondering if a gang of young boys will be able to, or will want to, fight off the more experienced drug dealers trying to take over their real estate

'The Corner' David Simon and Ed Burns

I'm in Leningrad 1941. The city has been cut-off and surrounded by the Germans,and I've been taken to prison where with another young Russian I'm promised my freedom by the officer-in-charge if I we can find him six eggs for his daughter's wedding cake.

610 C.E ,just outside Mecca in the Arabian Hijah,praying ,fasting and giving alms to the poor...

Islam-Karen Armstrong

It's 1949 and I'm a 7yr old boy who's run away from home into the forest and while hiding I was snatched by fairies/changelings and one of them has taken my place. I'm now transforming into one of the forest people!

On a boat bond to Canada pretending the old boisterous Scott fellaw is not my father in law.

Alice Munro-The View from Castel Rock

I stoned and hangover in the back of a car driven by a scared ex-vietnam guy and we are one our way to blowup a dam,for enviromental purpose....Hummm

Jim Harrisson-A good day to die

I'm a writer/detective in London 1902 and have just belatedly received a letter which was caught behind a painting from a lady asking for urgent help.

Back