• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

In NY, smoking pot with a Brando obsessed nutso while my girlfriend in stranded in a failing space station with 4 Russian and air steadily deminishing.

Jonathan Lethem-Chronic City

Business First

lol!

Not a catchy title for a reply, but it's something I do once in a while. Read self-help. And I happens to be what I am doing at this time.

Built To Sell, by John Warrillow.

I like it, because most of it reads like a novel.

Snippet: "Alex walked to Ted’s office for their regular Tuesday meeting. It had been 24 hours since
receiving the email from Blair Donaldson and he needed the exercise to work off the competing
messages flying through his brain."

lol!

Not a catchy title for a reply, but it's something I do once in a while. Read self-help. And I happens to be what I am doing at this time.

Built To Sell, by John Warrillow.

I like it, because most of it reads like a novel.

Snippet: "Alex walked to Ted’s office for their regular Tuesday meeting. It had been 24 hours since
receiving the email from Blair Donaldson and he needed the exercise to work off the competing
messages flying through his brain."

Barnes & Noble tells me that book's not coming out until Feb. 2010. How'd you score a copy?

Hi there!

Nice to see someone reads!

I got the privilege of getting an advanced copy. Fiction authors are not the only ones who send these out. I know it doesn't sound like anything to drool over, but I really enjoy all genres.

My companions and I have been taken by the pegasi as far as the ability to see that the Plainsmen's village is burning.

Dragonlance Chronicles: The Dragons of Autumn Twilight

I just arrived at the court of Akbar the Great in 16th century India. He's got a lake of gold. Well, not really, but wouldn't it be cool if he did?

In London, on my way to call upon my unrequited love before I depart for The Spice Islands.

In London, on my way to call upon my unrequited love before I depart for The Spice Islands.

Welcome back among readers Spark !

I'm not sure where exactly but in Scandinavia, i'm Orm the red and i just ordered a priest to stay high in a cherry tree to keep the birds away, but i truth it's more to keep him from married vicking women.
he is just like honey to flies for them.

Orm the Red vol 2-Frans Gunnar Bengtsson

Perhaps. Besides, non-fiction doesn't really lend itself well to this thread.

Depends, some read just like novels, Gomorrah, the men who stared at goats, and some historical stuff ...Sure something about Atomic fission would require a bit of penmanship to sound attractive.(to me anyway)

After colliding with another teenage soul heading for 'heaven' we ended up in Everlost-a ghostly parallel universe populated only by kids aged up to 16.

Everlost by Neal Shusterman

I'm in Las Vegas with my crazy mother and grandmother running from thugs who want to kill my father and steal his $2 million winning sports book ticket.

In Alexandria trying to add the Queen of Egypt's vast riches to the war chest of rome. A lot of sex and orgies going on around here :)

Back