• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

At home, I lie in bed, and imagine Savannah's gentle kiss on my cheek only hours before, set in "repeat" like a song on a CD player. After fantasizing for the hundredth time of the serene moment, my eyes fell close and I dreamed peaceful memories and tranquil futures, sleeping restlessly and reluctantly.

In London, observing Bridget Jones get over her single-in-thirties crisis, struggling to put off the enormous weight, courtesy Christmas cakes, cookies and New Year Alconbury Turkey buffet.

I am now committed to traversing Mont Blanc du Tacul ( French Alps ) Actually, I'm climbing the Aiguilles du Diable ( Devil's Needles ) five summits over 4000 meters guided by Armand Charlet while my husband Underhill follow us with Georges Cachat . My mind, eager toward new challenges, draws the Aiguille du Grépon in the distance under another perspective, this time only with Alice Damesme .

In the private quarters of O'Brien, on the verge of knowing whether secret brotherhood really exists, in 1984 by George Orwell.

Thank you Anu for identifying the book you are reading from. So often there are posts which tells where the person is in the book and unless you are familiar with the book there isn't a lot to go on to whet your appetite to maybe get the book. :)

I agree Canuck, it is really a pity if you like a certain line, and have no idea about the book or writer. It seems as if the climax is missing from a mystery:innocent:

By the way, I have now entered Ball with Kitty and Anna, and I am suspecting a major duel is about to take place between them. Vronsky is no gentleman;)

In the Cape Colony, eating fart flavoured sheep tails & ketjap, in the company of two astronomically historical personages.

Back