• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

Not sure which country I'm in (America, I think), but I have just gone blind while waiting at the traffic lights. :eek:

I am in Georgia (in the US South) the day before the annual rattlesnake hunt wondering at the age of 22 how my life turned out so crappy and fondly remembering having public sex with the lost love of my life.

reading "A Feast of Snakes" by Harry Crews

I am on the way to Maine to get to know my future husband. At the moment I'm not sure I really want to marry him. And there is this other man...;)

I'm reading Penelope Williamson's "A Wild Yearning"

I'm locked inside the wandering mind of a crotchety old man reviewing his life all alone in his bedroom in a boarding house somewhere along the coast.

Just time travelled to the end of the Mesozoic/Cretaceous Era - to see how the dinosaurs really went extinct.

I'm in New Orleans with a serial killer haunting the streets, and is killing women one by one and calling each one by a different saint. St. Ceciela(sp), Joan of Arc, Mary Magdalane, etc.

I'm still on the way to my new home Maine.
Now I'm sure I fell in love with my companion, though I shouldn't :(

I'm in an old asylum, with a whole bunch of blind people. Us women have just had to go and service a bunch of men, to get food for our lot.

I am in my room and I just passed by the ghost of an old man sitting on a chair and I climbed in my bed, terrified!

HEART-SHAPED BOX

I'm about to be thrown from a moving train by a railroad detective somewhere west of New York.

This is going to hurt.

Back