• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your book activity today

Reading The Black Echo,I got like 50-70 pages left.

So I might finish it tomorrow or the day after.

Harry Bosch=Coolest detective ever.

Still making slow progress in Your Face Tomorrow - Vol 1 by Javier Marias. There are only so many pages of his writing that I can stand at any one time (~12), especially around bedtime, but I'll get it done one of these days.

I finished reading The Mystery at Lilac Inn. I started reading and finished The Sea of Monsters since the power was out most of the day and I couldn't play Singstar Legends. And I started reading The Titan's Curse.

I finally finished Vol 1 of Your Face Tomorrow by Javier Marias. Two stars ("It was OK.") Started Vol 2, but it was more of the same so I put it aside.
Will probably start Conrad's Secret Agent instead. Amazing style from the very first word!

Finished reading The Ten Year Nap....was like pulling teeth.

I am starting The Age of Innocence tonight.

I keep one book in my business, which is beauty salon and traditional massage, and one in backpack, so always have books available. Today read part of The dragon Riders at shop, which is about Vietnam, and also read next by Michael Crichton at coffee shop, which is the backpack book.

I finished the last 200 pages of The Autobiography of Medgar Evers. I let this book sit around neglected for way too long.

Continuing with Conrad's The Secret Agent on and off. The style is slow going but the plot is getting more iintresting, so it is a toss-up how much I can actually read at one sitting before I wish for sleep.

Read the first two sections of the ontology section in a large book about the philosophy of Husserl. Yeah, I'm a smash at parties...

I finished Orlando, by Virginia Woolf. I am having trouble deciding if I should continue reading Grapes of Wrath, which I am about 200 pages into, but sick of, or start Romola by George Eliot.

Orlando was really great. Highly recommended.

On Chapter 21 of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. If I really keep at it I could finish the book today.

Got through with 60 pages of Eye of The Storm by Jack Higgins.Sean Dillion is a cool terrorist/Assassin btw.

I was going to read Storm Front today,but the library did not have it in.

I stood in front of my bookcase for about 10 minutes trying to decide what to read next. never did decide on anything

Back