• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your pad or mine

RaVeN said:
Here's an easy game that every one can play.
What do you have on your mouse pad?
Those that reply "a mouse" go back 3 spaces and start all over again after you've pulled your head out.

Mine is a logo of the Slough Jets hockey club from the UK. They sent it to me when I bought a game used jersey of theirs 2-3 years ago.

I've shown you mine, will you show me yours? :D

RaVeN

Emm, I once had one with snoopy, but it was kidnapped by my little niece. the one i am using is the plain greyish Compac one. :)

Just a gentle reminder. There are 2 days left to post an entry. The winner will receive a TBF mug. And as I said before, THE...non-winner will receive a TBF mouse pad.

The bribes haven't exactly been flooding in, but it's not too late.

RaVeN

Litany said:
Optical at home, touch pad at work, no mouse mats anywhere. :(

You expect to win with this? You could have at least fabricated one with nanas.

RaVeN
(It is a beautiful spork you sent me BTW. I rarely draw it from it's sheath.)

My receptionist obtained for me a brand spanking new one (blue.) Between that and the frantic application of canned air, I feel like my desk is somewhat sanitary again.

RaVeN said:
You expect to win with this? You could have at least fabricated one with nanas.

RaVeN
(It is a beautiful spork you sent me BTW. I rarely draw it from it's sheath.)

A spork is for using! Don't leave it to wilt. Nurture it. Even if the only thing you stab is your food.

Anyway, I just popped out and bought a new mouse mat. It's made from the dried scrotal sacs of the Andaluvian Pygmy Beetle, the rarest beetle in the world. They've been dyed in the most beautiful colours and then sewn together to spell out 'SPORK POWER' with a small picture of a space monkey brandishing an anvil beneath. It's a veritable rainbow of beauty.

Lies, lies, lies. Raven I warned you this would turn some people into lying raving lunatics in order to win the prize.

Mine is still clearly the best.

Prove its existance and I'll happily retract my comment. But for now you are a nasty liar.

And don't even think of threatening me with that spork of yours young lady.

mousemat.jpg

Up your bum, Meanie! :p

I'm not so sure. I've always had a weakness for flying pigs sponsored by drug companys.

On the other hand, dyed and dried Andaluvian Pygmy pouches don't fall into my lap every day.

Decisions, decisions.

RaVeN

Back