• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your pad or mine

RaVeN said:
Here's an easy game that every one can play.
What do you have on your mouse pad?
Those that reply "a mouse" go back 3 spaces and start all over again after you've pulled your head out.

Mine is a logo of the Slough Jets hockey club from the UK. They sent it to me when I bought a game used jersey of theirs 2-3 years ago.

I've shown you mine, will you show me yours? :D

RaVeN
I don't have a mouse pad, this is a laster mouse type thing, it doesnt need a pad, unless you want one for it.

Abulafia said:
First I've noticed it and I've been here over a year. :confused:

It was probably put there by your colleagues as a forum of intervention, but you were always too high on your cruntist lifestyle to notice.

I used to have nothing, and an optical mouse. My wife can't stand to use the optical mouse directly on the desktop, so now we have a stiff piece of something like what they make beer mats out of. I used to have a plain black mousepad before I got the optical.

Freya said:
Sounds like mine's the best out of everyones. Hahaha.

Maybe so, and maybe not. I, as self appointed threadlord, will make the final decission once all the postings are in.

There will be a grand prize awarded to the best posting and I, as threadlord, (I like saying that) will have the only and final say so in the matter.

RaVeN

PS- I can be bought...but you all knew that.

When's the closing date for entries? Pfff this is just going to encourage people to invent some all singing all dancing mousemat, now that they know a prize will be awarded, by the threadlord of all people.

Anyway mine is clearly the best. It's shaped like a pint!!

Darren Lewis said:
I've got a dull grey one with a wrist rest. Of course, you could always buy a super-cool TBF mousepad :p

Who let this guy sneak up on me while I wasn't looking? :D

Just to be fair (for a change), I, as threadlord (hip hip... ) will also judge the ickiest mousepad and award them with the new shiney model that Darren
has been kind enough to try and shove down your throats. :p

So get your cards and letters in, kids.

Your threadlord has spoken! (at least 'til Darren reads this :eek: )

RaVeN

Freya said:
When's the closing date for entries? Pfff this is just going to encourage people to invent some all singing all dancing mousemat, now that they know a prize will be awarded, by the threadlord of all people.

Anyway mine is clearly the best. It's shaped like a pint!!

The closing date will be 6:30 PM (London time), Sunday Aug. 15th.

There's nothing wrong with a singing mousemat as long as I can rock to it. Dancing, on the other hand, is strictly frowned upon (unless cheek to cheek) and will be dealt with accordingly. I'm not the threadlord of the dance. :cool:

I'm afraid you'll just have to trust my judgement of character. And did I mention that I can be bought?

BTW, I don't drink beer. :p

RaVeN

Back