• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ask Me Anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lahondas said:
k and whats it mean?

sorry for stealing the aswering, but im around

its for invitations, it means aswer back please, so if you get an invitation you should let the host know if you are coming or not to the event

Serious question here:

HOw to write a pretty good book review? guess this could be your strenghth and am looking forward to your personal advices.

Thank you. :)

Martin said:
Halo, I honestly looked for some kind of research into the question you asked, but I couldn't find a thing.

Besides that, life actually is a bitch.

Fair enough. And after today's events, I agree. :(

Martin said:
I take it you haven't read the bloody thing, or you wouldn't be saying that.

Cheers, Martin

I haven't read it in the last couple of days, I admit. I was going to leave a comment, but it wanted me to go through all this registration malarkey, so I didn't bother. :)

Halo, you can also post anonymous - leave a message, I'd like that.

As for everyone else - patience, I'll get to your questions!

Cheers, Martin

Not that many questions, this time.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
WaterCrystal:

How to write a pretty good book review?

Well, I can only tell you how I write mine. I always summarise the plot, without giving anything away, and then I go into it, in depth - characterwise, plotwise, storywise - I just tell about the sensations I felt when reading it.

Okay, okay, I have no idea how to write a review! Just go ahead and write down your opinions!

lahondas:

I'd like to know if there are any new inventions that have come out?

I honestly wouldn't know - and most new inventions are improvements on someone else's idea, anyway.

Yep that actually is the best I can come up with.

Now, for some questions I can sink my teeth into! Come on!?

NEXT!!

Cheers

Here are two:

What is a glass-head? I'm reading a book where there are several glass-heads in the plat. I know it's someone on some type of drug, but what drug is it?

Why do car manufacturers put mirrors on the passenger side which make objects closer than they actually appear?

Do I detect someone ripping you off with a cheap, plagairizing imitation? One so low, that only a certain unmentionable author would dare attempt?

RaVeN

RaVeN:

Do I detect someone ripping you off with a cheap, plagairizing imitation? One so low, that only a certain unmentionable author would dare attempt?

Yes.

NEXT!!

Cheers

RaVeN said:

RaVeN

LOL @ Raven :D

Though, you gotta admit, it's a pretty sweet thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back