• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I'm not very artistic, in that I'm not very adept at creating art..but I think everyone has artistic abilites that can be developed..so there's still hope for me yet.

What skill or ability would you like to have that you don't possess today?

i don't believe in reincarnation, but in my youth, i was a bit of a punk lol you should have seen my hair and the colors varied often! ;) i was sweet trouble. all the moms loved me of my friends, but they shouldn't have. i am a completely different person now, though. what is sad is that some of my old friends haven't changed at all.

if you could change one thing about you, what would it be?

my hight ! I wanna get taller

if you could removed a book from people minds and stop it's publishing ,, what book would that be ?

Chicken, cheese, cajun spice and sweet shilli sauce (I took one home from work today, actually :))

What one book do you wish that you could have written?

MonkeyCatcher said:
Chicken, cheese, cajun spice and sweet shilli sauce (I took one home from work today, actually :))

What one book do you wish that you could have written?

Alexis DeTocqueville's Democracy in America.:)

What song do you wish you had composed/performed?

SFG75 said:
Alexis DeTocqueville's Democracy in America.:)

What song do you wish you had composed/performed?

ahh...my dream of being a rockstar...

Snakecharmer by Rage Against the Machine.:cool:

What is your favorite recipe that you created??

I'm not sure if this would be considered a recipe or not but I love to eat Wendy's (fastfood) Fries and Frosty together. I take the fries and dip and scoop them into the icecream. Yum. My friends turned up their noses until they tried it themselves.

How tall are you?

Yeah I have this really awesome pair which have flames on the side. :) :cool: They matched my high tops with flames until they wore out. They're still sitting by my door because I can't bear to throw them away. ::sniff:: :eek:
And no, I don't have a motorcycle, why do you ask?:rolleyes:
Speaking of which, do you have a particular pair of shoes you wear all the time?

yes, a pair of leather sandals i can only get in mexico. i bought my first pair there like 6 years ago and wore them out in about three and went back and got three pairs in different styles to last me until next time. i always get compliments on them and people asking where they can find some - ha!

oh, forgot my question - hmmmmm

who is your favorite solo artist?

Back