• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

No, I assumed it had to do with that ripple in the space-time continuum.

Question: When someone says "we have to be prepared for any situation", is it considered overkill to plan for a reversal of the Earth's magnetic field?

Yes it is but maybe not why you think. One might assume this to be taken too literally but it's more simple than that. If the Earth suddenly reverses its polarity you are totally screwed and are going to die.....badly.

Q: What can you tell me about String Theory using your most scientific sounding terminology?

The fundamental building blocks of matter are standing waves of energy but the math only works out when you assume there are 11 dimensions.

Question: Is Alton Brown a demi-god or a full blown culinary deity?

No, Alton Brown actually is a freak of Nature.

Question: Whose cruel idea was it for the word lisp to have an "s" in it?

Harvey Fierstein, and he's just fine with it thank you very much.

Q: What are we going to complain about once we drill in ANWR and gas prices return to their sub $1 levels?

That's a number I don't want to think about.

Question: Aside from the Bible, is there a book so thick that Stewart can't remember enough of the plot to competently review it?

I think it was the Beastwars collection-Cheetor?

and I also liked the machine ones (my son and I had a frenzy back then)

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?:D

Back