• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

playing hide and seek with my dog.

Why is it that when you tell a man there
are 400 billion stars he will believe you, but
when you tell him there's wet paint he has
to touch it?

Because men are silly and don't like instructions or directions :p

If you could cross two different tv shows what would they be and what would it make?

Law & Order and Star Trek. You'd solve every murder by rephasing the shields.

Question: What one historical figure would you like to kick squarely in the nards?

Question: What one historical figure would you like to kick squarely in the nards?

Answer: Richard Nixon

The guy was corrupt and pioneered the use of "wedge" issues to divide certain segments of the American population.

Question:What is your favorite fruit?

SAS Survival Guide
War & Peace
Foxfire I (I think)

Question: What is the biggest turn off in a member of the opposite sex?

Made a fuss that some how someone stuck a sticker on the toilet roll holder in the work bathroom saying "WA Shrooms" (WA being a state of australia and shrooms being a drug). Someone then pointed out it said washrooms.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Only Libra know's.

Is there something practical you do because of something you read in a book?(other than self-help and D I Y manual)

I check under the bed every night for monsters.

I am going with some coworkers out for Thai at lunchtime. Should I get the pad thai or a soup?

No but it's not for lack of trying; I can never find pigtailed brunettes that need a lift from the trail head to town.

Dog or cat as best pet?

I refuse to pick which child I love the most.

Who would win in a monkey armed with a Global 4-1/2 inch utility knife vs irritable wolverine?

Uh..wolverine. Monkey couldn't win with a flamethrower.

Q: What is a strange song I can enter at pandora.com for a new station?

(The monkey,irritation is bad in a fight,cool headed son,cool headed!)sorry guys

Joderu95 i have no idea what your talking about but i just can't delete my post?!!?!!

What the worst school-made-present you made?
(noddles collar,ashtray in hand print,ect...)

Anything by Gogol Bordello

Question: Who would you rather have as an arch-nemesis: Superman or Stewart?

Back