• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Superman without question!

Q: If you were able to have someone create and produce any new "invention" for you, what would it be?

Rejuve like in science fiction when i go young again at the end of each lives.

If the TV was stop for a week(all satelites gone -Pffutt),do you think many people would make new friends,Babies or shoot themslelf ?

none of the above, they will be too busy on the pc to notice.:)

If you had a time machine where would you go?

In the future get few loto numbers,the in the past buy well located propreties,ect...then start visiting.Or was it only on go?

If you were to be an objet would what would you be?

In the future get few loto numbers,the in the past buy well located propreties,ect...then start visiting.Or was it only on go?

If you were to be an objet would what would you be?

I would be a tree... to cast a shadow would be great...

Question: If you have a secret that you would never tell... be it about you or another now is the time to tell... What secret to you carry???

I am, I am, I am Superman and I know what's happening. I am, I am, I am Superman and I can do anything.

Question: Will Don McLean ever tell us what the lyrics to American Pie really mean?

No, i don't thinks so

Why does some of use have huge avatars?tell me this,why?not fair,no sir not fair at all?and at leats if it was a nice womanly avatar,but not.Like let say Litany's one.
Why,and size please

Mods and Admins get bigger avatars to better suit our egos. :p Avatar size limits have changed so go take a look in your profile to see what they are.

Question: On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being almost certainly, what do you think the chances are of the newest Mars probe finding life at the ice cap?

Actualy Spark,i know very well one of the astro-physicist working on the program(JP Bibring)The chances are close to nile,0 would be my guess.

What do you pay for gas?

Whatever it costs. I'm not going to complain about gas prices.

Question: Americans taking advantage of other Americans: Unamerican or The American Way?

Question: Americans taking advantage of other Americans: Unamerican or The American Way?

Sorry to say, but I think it's The American Way...

Q: How much time to live do you think Amy Winehouse still has? (I just saw her concert and I feared she would die right there in the stage :eek:)

Q: How much time to live do you think Amy Winehouse still has? (I just saw her concert and I feared she would die right there in the stage :eek:)

A:I give her four years-the liver and brain are quite resilient things.

Q:If given the choice between snow or rain-which would you choose for consistent weather over a period of 6 months?

A:I give her four years-the liver and brain are quite resilient things.
That's what people said about Iggy Pop in 1969. :cool:

Q:If given the choice between snow or rain-which would you choose for consistent weather over a period of 6 months?
Snow. You can bundle up against snow, you can't keep dry forever.

How much worse, on a scale, would the Indiana Jones franchise have been if they'd cast Tom Selleck as Indy, as originally planned?

Answer: On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the worst thing you could possibly do, 10 being the best improvement imaginable, and 5 being neutral, I would say a 2.5. Tom Selleck can't pull off that smirk Harrison Ford is famous for.

Question: Should my next furniture purchase be a bookcase or a CD rack?

Question: Should my next furniture purchase be a bookcase or a CD rack?

Considering you are on a book forum and not in a music forum, I think the answer is obvious... Besides one can never have enough bookcases!!!

Q: If you could create a new character for Heroes, how would it be like and what power would it have?

That's what people said about Iggy Pop in 1969.

and Keith Richards at birth.

A: He would be called "Formulaic." Bombarding the enemy with predictable lines, overwrought situational dilemmas and tiresome moral lessons. He would dominate the airwaves.

Q: What advice can you give me about keeping my blood pressure under control when my Mother-in-law is in town?

Answer: Hookers and blow man. Hookers and blow. Or a six pack of beer and a book in your Fortress of Solitude.

Question: Do you have a Fortress of Solitude?

A Fortress of Solitude is a place where you can go and be all alone without the worries of the world annoying you.

Question: Which is better: a fort built with chairs and blankets or a treehouse?

Answer: Well, I never had either so now, your question made me depressed. However, hypothetically speaking, a treehouse would be better because it's higher up.

Question: What is the worst sin(s) you committed against your fellow man in the past five years?

Back