• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Real pictures of you

BeerWench13

I thought maybe it would be nice to have a thread where users can upload a photo of themselves. My poker forum did this and it was really nice to be able to put faces with names. I'll post mine, feel free to post if you'd like. It really would be nice to get an idea of what all of you look like.
aimg514.imageshack.us_img514_4186_beerwenchcn8.th.jpg

becbirdwatching2.jpg

That's me bird-watching. The only other pic of me on the internet is that of me fishing...also a side profile. My knee is featured in a picture of one of my cats...

I notice the discretion of women on the size of the photo's compared to the men.:D(i'm not sure technicaly if i'll manage to keep mine of raisonable size!)

With the little thing i saved from my dogs yesterday

ai279.photobucket.com_albums_kk148_saliotthomas_cat3.jpg

Aww cute kitty.

And I post thumbnails cos I never bother to resize my pictures so if I'd post the actual picture it would be huge. :p

Here am I. Taken with a mobile phone in the garden last January.

aimg179.imageshack.us_img179_4126_sommer3ss8.jpg

I don't really like to be photographed so that's the only one I could show. :)

I hate having my pic taken too but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're more photogenic than I am sleepy.

aimg442.imageshack.us_img442_9140_nhczv9thbv0.jpg

Does anyone like having their picture taken? If I know someone is taking a picture of me I always make a funny face, I can't help it I get too uncomfortable I guess, so my hubby and son are getting good at sneaking up on me with the camera.

Back