• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stewart is a question?

S.T.E.W.A.R.T.

S- systematically
T- terrorizing
E- Every
W- Worthless
A- Author
R-
T-

hmmm that's all i got so far, but i like where its heading.

My take on :

Swami
Tolerant
Exact
Waggish
Amitive
Rakish
Tenacity

abecedarian, is the shrink doing his work?:lol:

I'm not sure I'd go for S-Swami...but otherwise, looks okie dokie to me. But what do I know, my av's a blind cat:lol:

Swami-tutor, he is teaching me how to spell...:lol:

Well, in that case, I guess it won't hurt...he's taught me to at least frown when I can't keep its, it's, and its' straight:flowers:

But I'm not bowing and scraping...no sirreebob!

I don't frown, it makes wrinkles, and at almost 41, I can't afford them.No, I just say a few happy words where no one can hear me and life goes on.:D

I bet he's just glad I learned how to make a clickable link..poor guy was sure I'd never catch on:whistling:

Because I'd initially removed Rebekah's posts, to which she somehow responded with a bizarrely titled new thread. I like it: there's something profound about it.
Oh. Stewart is a question?

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Something
To
Enjoy
With
A

I guess I'd better not complete it.

I don't think Stewart's a question; rather, a statement.

Hello All

ShadyLady has stopped by to say Hi. I read a good book on my vacation. Strangers in Death by J.D.Robb. Nice weather we're having, don't ya think?
I almost got blown away by the hurricane Gustav, but I survived. Well toodle do.:flowers:

Glad you passed by, hurricane must have been scary ,but I am sure I can name scarier things....:whistling: Toodle do to you too.:D

I was just run off of the beach by Hannah. It wasn't that bad, but there's only one way off the island we were on and it flooded after the 2nd rain band came through before the eye even hit land.
Jim Cantorri was 2 miles from our oceanfront cottage doing a report. We figured if Jim was there we probably shouldn't be.

Back