• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Evil "Wish" Game

Granted, but some prankster stole your account and you recieve a bill for $700,000. (It was me! :D)

I wish Valkyrie would get her nose off my phone.

granted, it starts tomorrow, but since your grades arent that good, you have to stay home to take some particular classes

i wish i was evil

Granted, but you can hear everyone's thoughts...and they're really things you DON'T want to hear..and there's no 'off' switch. You become depressed and isloate yourself in your house ordering take-out for the rest of your life.

I wish that my teachers would let me assign all the books for required reading!

Granted, but then a lonely manuscriptx finds you and takes you into his dark chasm of doom and makes you hem all of his pants legs and sew all of his shirts by hand. You also get the job of washing his three week old underwear and the privelege of being read every single one of his "miraculous" poems.

I wish my toes weren't cold.

Granted, but then a lonely manuscriptx finds you and takes you into his dark chasm of doom and makes you hem all of his pants legs and sew all of his shirts by hand. You also get the job of washing his three week old underwear and the privelege of being read every single one of his "miraculous" poems.

I wish my toes weren't cold.

Granted, but you have in-grown toe nails.

I wish I had five hours of silent time to read.

Granted, but it's more like five hundred million hours because you're a loner sitting on your mother's couch and no one likes you.

I wish that I could read every language in the world.

Granted, but those two places are only in the womb before you were born and in the grave after you died, and you cannot move from either, even though you're still aware and awake.

Well, it is spring break for me and Vesp...

Granted, but by some freak of nature ice is clinging to every possible thing and the power has gone out because trees fell on all the power lines and you're sitting in your house the entire break shivering and bored. (Sounds like how we spent part of our winter in the US midwest...)

I wish my pimples would go bye-bye.

Granted, but then horrible deep holes would replace each and every of your pimples so your face would look like the part of the moon where meteors fall.

I wish people would lower the volume when listening to their mp3s/ipods in public places and public transportaition.

granted, but after reading some reports on the internet you'll be paranoic all the time wondering if they are actually listening to music or if they are actually using their mp3 players as a cover for eardropping on your conversations :eek:

i wish the tinman had a heart

Back