• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you pay for gas?

SFG75

I paid $3.45 yesterday.:eek: If this continues, I might have to hit the rails like a hobo to get to work.:mad:

It goes up weekly here. Last time I filled the tank it was 3.69, but yesterday I saw prices of 3.77 and 3.83.

We don't drive much or I would really be in pain. We do eat, however, and that is definitely more expensive.

It doesn't matter what I pay. Europe pays more. My 50 mile round trip commute to work is beginning to get painful.

I'm going to ignore this thread because I don't want to think about what I'm going to pay for gas when I leave the house today.

Pay? We have to pay for gas?

I hear ya sister, paying for gas is for suckers.

LIQUID_TRANSFER_PUMP.jpg

I wish I was in a position where I could ride my bike to work. My leg muscles could do with being a bit more awesome.

The cheapie place I passed today was at 3.54. Living in the woods as I do, biking isn't an option unfortunately.

Woke up this morning and the illuminated sign across a field from me read $3.45. Mowed the lawn tonight and saw that it was $3.55.:mad:

$3.87 My hubby uses diesel and it's well over $4 right now. Costing him over $200/week to keep the truck filled.:eek:

Think I paid $3.79 yesterday. I use the gas station's credit card and get a 5% discount, taking it down to around $3.60. Nice, as long as the balance gets paid off every month.

I wish I could ride a bicycle to work. The terrain isn't too horrible, though there are some fairly long hills. It's the distance that prevents it for me. It would probably take me 1 1/2 to 2 hours to commute one way!

I have considered a motorcycle, but I'm not desperate enough to endanger my life in that way just yet.

Back