• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Well, we'll need one. If we're going to go for road trips I can't be on no square sponge back seat. I want the one's with a heated seat and armrests.;)

Well, we'll need one. If we're going to go for road trips I can't be on no square sponge back seat. I want the one's with a heated seat and armrests.;)

Smart. I hear Honda Goldwing has the most comfortable back seat of all the big touring bikes with the BMW K1200LT is a close second. Both have everything you want and then some. Don't forget to get a trailer for you dog.

Getting ready to send dd Becca off to Branson with her best friend. She'll be back Friday evening. Then it's swim team practice, hosting my friend Angie's kids for a couple of hours, and assorted domestic chores. This week I'm trying out some bread recipes, as I'm in charge of providing bread for Vacation Bible School next week. The theme is Meet You in Rome..about the 1st century church..and there's a marketplace..snacks this time will be breads, fruit, nuts.. stuff you might find in an open market. I'm sure the cookie ladies are rolling their collective eyeballs over this one. They have Cake Mix Cookies down to a science..I'm sure this throws them for a loop:lol:

Writing a report on "Is love the most important thing in being a parent" based on the movie "I am Sam". After I finish,I'm going to work on my other report on "Are people who don't want kids selfish". Both are for my Family Studies class.

Writing a report on "Is love the most important thing in being a parent" based on the movie "I am Sam". After I finish,I'm going to work on my other report on "Are people who don't want kids selfish". Both are for my Family Studies class.

Interesting subjects Adelis,the movie I am Sam is very good.A tear jerker.I would like to know what you come up with.Good Luck.

I'm supposed to be studying for my Honors English I final tomorrow. But I don't want to. Shh... don't tell my English teacher.

It's my day off,but been up early as usual and had a good read for over an hour with just sparrows tweeting outside. Returning some charity books,and checking in at library for Sarah Waters books for mrs.Shadforth,then bulk buying pizzas from Iceland(not the country :)) Going to see Terminator Salvation later with Shadforth junior,Josh. That's a beautiful dog you got there,Mmyap-like the name too. We lost our dog,Trini (named after the yellow power ranger:)) last month,but she was 13 and had a long,happy life,as I'm sure Pearl will. :)

I open admit to everyone that right now I am too selfish to have kids.

What a great ride today. I really need to do this stuff more often.

06-06-09_1612.jpg.w300h240.jpg

06-06-09_1539.jpg.w300h375.jpg

06-06-09_1752.jpg.w300h240.jpg

Is that Natural Bridge? I was there a few years ago visiting my aunt, it was gorgeous. I'm used to the northern part of VA, which is a lot different than down there. I bet the riding is beautiful, though. My bf rides a Honda CBR 600 RR and I ride on the back a lot, but we haven't done a lot of long rides together. Usually he goes out with his buddies on rides while I curl up with my book du jour ;-)

Is that Natural Bridge? I was there a few years ago visiting my aunt, it was gorgeous. I'm used to the northern part of VA, which is a lot different than down there. I bet the riding is beautiful, though. My bf rides a Honda CBR 600 RR and I ride on the back a lot, but we haven't done a lot of long rides together. Usually he goes out with his buddies on rides while I curl up with my book du jour ;-)

Yes, that's Natural Bridge. It's very beautiful and very peaceful.

We lost our dog,Trini (named after the yellow power ranger:)) last month,but she was 13 and had a long,happy life,as I'm sure Pearl will. :)

I'm so sorry Shadforth. :sad: God willing Pearl will have as many happy years as Trini. You must have taken excellent care of her.

When I get out of work, I'm going to pick up my puppy from doggie day care. He's beyond excited in the car on the way there in the morning, but he's also pretty excited when I go to pick him up :)

Back