• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When And Where Do You Read?

RaVeN said:
One healthy squirt and there'll be no stash to sniff out. :(
If you don't want him sniffing at your avatar, perhaps you should change it to something less sniffable. He might be a specially trained police sniffer dog. You could change it to sausages maybe. Dogs hate sausages.

I have this feeling that the dog will still be there if and when he changes his avvy to sausages.

Just a hunch.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

It must be a female dog then. Contrary to Litany's post, every bitch loves a good sausage.

RaVeN

Funny_post.gif

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Hi I'm new!!!!! teenbookcritic, well I would like to say that I read anytime I have time, Like on the bus to school, during class(usually when I'm not supposed to) Um after marching band practice and homework. From about 6:00 pm to 11:00pm range for afterschool reading or 7:00am to 8:00am before school reading and during math class to keep from falling asleep!!! Just thought I'd make my first reply here cause harry potter books are my favorite!!! Can't wait for the sixth!!!

teenbookcritic

Hello teencritic and welcome to the forum!

Hope you have fun here. Just be sure to wash your cups up after you or i'll be forced to set the rabid dogs on you. I don't want to do that. You know that, don't you? I take no pleasure at all in watchin rabid dogs tear somebody into a bloody mess. Not. at. all.

Where was I?

Oh yeah. Hope you enjoy the book forum! Stick around! There is actually a couple of Harry Potter threads if you wanna look for them :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: You might wanna head on over to memeber introductions and introduce yourself there so everybody can say hi!

I like best to read in bed before going to sleep. Or mostly at dinnertimes at work. Or before tea, or any spare moment. Can't read on buses, trains or in the car. make me feel sick. :eek:

--in the bedroom at night from 9pm onwards, if I like the book,I might finish it in one sitting. (that's why I decided to stop reading Stephen King's book,they give me a nightmare)

I read in my car, but no, not while driving! :eek:

I have a rather lengthy commute and with Atlanta traffic, although it usually only takes me about an hour to get to work, if I don't leave two hours early I run the risk of being late due to hitting rush hour in it's "prime". So, on a good day, I have about an hour in the mornings (between 7:30 and 8:30 am) to get my fix. :D

You've been a naughty little Tig.

Shall we discuss your penance at my place, say around midnight? :D

RaVeN

Typical woman, you want to discuss feelings first huh? Maybe you'd better make it around 11:55 instead. :p

I'll supply the wine if you'll bring 3, make that 4 cans of whipped cream. :D

RaVeN

I LOVE to read in the bath. I can lock myself in and escape into whatever I am reading.

I read in the car. I also try to get some reading in before, during and after work.

Always read before falling asleep.

I agree with Speedy, rainy days are the best.

RaVeN said:
Typical woman, you want to discuss feelings first huh? Maybe you'd better make it around 11:55 instead. :p

I'll supply the wine if you'll bring 3, make that 4 cans of whipped cream. :D

RaVeN

Make it Southern Comfort and you just might have yourself a deal. ;)

I generally read in my room.

Which sucks because my sister has her bedroom right next to mine and blares annoying rap music and talks on the phone [she has a loud voice] seemingly non-stop.

I read, laying on my bed with earplugs.

I usually get some good reading time when I first wake up or at night.

Back