• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I was born an illegitimate boy on the Orkney Islands,in 999,then taken to Iceland by my mother,and have just arrived in Greenland saved after our ship was wrecked by my paternal father.

Viking: Odinn's Child by Tim Severin

"We must get rid of it."

The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.

I'm in a Canadian prison in the 1850's. A psychiatrist has just stopped by and is asking my thoughts on an apple. :blink:

I'm in the southern Florida swamp in the early 1910s, desperately trying to find out the truth behind the lynching of my outlaw father.

-- Shadow Country

Reliving my life as a maid working in the house, where I was later accused of murdering the housekeeper and my master.

Retreating, err, withdrawing from what I think is Rommel's army but it's really Arnim's forces.

In Leningrad during the siege playing the Three musketeers with Minus 10 c in the theaters,starved and with the clapping of the puplic mufelded by there gloves.But hey,i'm in love.

The story of un unknown man by Andrei makine

I'm in some lonely bedroom where I have just repaired the electrical device that powers me after it gave me a blind eye and a paralysed arm. (Sounds strange? It IS strange ...)

Back