• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

i am killing a priest who murdered a bunch of boys and explaining to him why im doing it and that i cant help myself either, but i could never do kids

Getting checked by a doctor and going to a board meeting to see if they will be sending me back to the front....

The Ghost Road-Pat Barker

In Mississippi,Out of jail but not out of trouble.Actually trouble is my middle name,i'm a very angry man.

Larry brown-Father and son

Right now, in Lisbon trying to decipher the riddle of 666 and the murders associated with it.

O Sétimo Selo (The Seventh Seal), by José Rodrigues dos Santos

In Prague. There are Jews everywhere. Someone just gave me a very weird book, and now I can't remember what he looked like or even what my name is.

Boston,U.S.A,1806. A catholic French priest visiting an Irish catholic family who's son is awaiting trial for murder.

In Uk,We are dead my wife and I,half naked because killed while having sex,and slowly rotting because of the remote place where it happen.
It's been three days now and still no one.

Being dead-Jim Crace

That sounds good, which book is that? :)

The Golem by Gustav Meyrink.

Which I've now put on hold until August. Currently, I'm a starving farmer in 17th century Sweden, who when I'm not busy dodging unfair taxes is doing my best to be a metaphor for Nazi oppression.

Right now, I'm in the visiting room at Rikers Island. A 19 year old mother of two and pregnant with another is visiting her boyfriend (father of the oldest and the unborn) in the visiting room. He's too busy passing messages to his friends at other tables to pay much attention to her or his children. When he does address her, it's to tell her that if she has another girl, he wants her named after one of two of his former girlfriends.

In France ,Biarritz,I had a stroke and my wife and daughter are worried because they might not be able to keep the hight life they were leading.
The leeches..

Irene Nemirosky-David Golder

In Paris,in a hospital,i have
syphilis,
blood alteration,
Diabetes,
heart failure,
Cirrhosis of the liver,
infectuous Erysipele,
Hydratosis on the left leg,
Pneumonia,
but i'm still kicking and can't wait to get out.
My name is Paul Verlaine

Jean Teulé-O'Verlaine

I am in my Paris office and listening to a couple argue below my window.

When You are Engulfed in Flames-David Sedaris

I'm a 13 yr old lad called Alan Dale in 12th century England and have just joined a bunch of outlaws led by a bloke called Robin Hood!

Back