• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

In a benedictine monastery with men who lives for books,and aslo ,it seems ,die for them.

Umberto Eco-The name of the rose

In England.The first thought of Elizabeth was to behead Darcy with her Katana but caught in the fire of action,she adopted the Crane position and start striking with feet and hands.

Pride and prejudice and Zombies-Seth Grahame-Smith/Jane austen

im currently in the middle of robert jordans wheel of time series in the second book "the great hunt" and ingtar perrin and mat just met the aielman for the first time in the middle of the road next to kinslayers dagger

In Palestine, severely disappointed with Jerusalem. But hey, at least people aren't actually killing each other over whom the city belongs to.

Somewhere in XIX century Europe.I'm 8 years old and wearing the jacket i was found wrap as an infant.Fate depend on me fitting the garment or nor with age.

Alessandro Baricco-Chateau de la colère(Castel of anger ?)

My dad and me just got kicked out by his girlfriend, so we're looking for somewhere to sleep that doesn't involve us losing all dignity.

u should post their story here-- it sounds really interesting ^_^ i know there are probably some copyright issues or fear of it being stolen and what not but it sounds really good and would love to give it a read :)

I'm in an apartment in the Bronx in the mid 80s. Filled with drug addicts, teenage mothers who don't know who the fathers are, abuse of every kind and living conditions verging on total squalor.

u should post their story here-- it sounds really interesting ^_^ i know there are probably some copyright issues or fear of it being stolen and what not but it sounds really good and would love to give it a read :)

I don't think she would go for that. I am not sure what the rules are with this forum provider, but many forum providers state that the content that is posted belongs to them. I hadn't realised that until my friend told me, and when I checked the small print for the provider for my robotics forum, I saw that they did indeed own the content of the posts. :eek:

yeah... ill give her my email then ^_^

i have a couple friends that are going to school for writing and some of the best stories i have read have been from them so i get curious about others that arent friends of mine...

BUT! to stay in the threads theme ^_^...
i am chained by the neck being lead to toman head to fight against my friends against my will

I am in the office of a newspaper headquarters, somewhere in London. I am not sure what year it is, but it is some time in the 20th century. However, this is definitely not the real London, at least not the reality we are all familiar with. It may exist in some alternate reality. ;)

Back