• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I'm with Cosimo Zapelli and Walter Bonatti in the << Col de l'Innominata >>, -rather, in the base of the couloir, that is, our first technical pitch, - on september 20th, 1961 . Cosimo and I, barely we talk... We have just found some pitons used by Walter the past year during the tragedy of the Central Pillar of Frêney . Suddenly, Bonatti surprise us remembering a story about a strange coincidence with Lionel Terray .

I'm at our home in Sligo, I'm quite sad because my dad's just lost his job, and I can't help the feeling it's my fault.

In Herefordshire on November 16, 1988, about to find out why some men decided to sell the world.

(If you can "be" somewhere in a non-fiction work, that is).

Dresden and Susan are near McAnnally's retrieving the Blue Beetle...

(about two thirds thru Death Masks)

I'm in Strandhill, in the little hut where I used to live with my husband who has walked out on me, and I'm feeling really, really depressed.

I'm just off of a sailing vessel on my first trip alone and arriving in a new city called Kharbranth is search of Brightness Jasnah Kholin, year unknown.

I am riding to Rock Creek Park with the father of a serial killer to find my best friend's daughter who has been kidnapped by said serial killer.

-and-

I am walking toward an alley with the "alchemist" to get my gold dragon in exchange for a key I have stolen.

Back