• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

Someone just pulled me out of a hole in the ground and told me I had to kill my author to end civil war in the US. This is not the same author as the one telling my story, who in turn is not the same as the one who actually wrote the book. I'm very confused.

I'm in Nebraska, desperately trying to find meaning in the apparent death of mother, who she disappeared tragically 30 years ago in the midst of a terrible tornado. This is complicated by the sudden death of my father, electrocuted on a golf course during a storm.

I'm in Sydney, preparing to leave port to search for an over due ship filled with guns, powder, supplies and convicts. She is also carrying money to pay the military and civil authorities.

Passage to Mutiny by Alexander Kent

In Poland,i'm a Jew and a slave,but i have far more education than my owners and there village who are little more than animals.

Isaac Bashevis Singer - The Slave

shadforth,I will order them.:D

Minor Asia,right before war breaks out...

Διδώ Σωτηρίου-Ματωμένα χώματα(Farewell Anatolia)

In the State,stuck in a desert island playground with a case full of cash and waiting for a bunch of tugs to charge in.But hey,i'm Parker,i'm super leathal.

Richard Stark-Slayground

In Sweden(hy BG!),and the land owner has a very lusty way to extrac the farm tax from my mother.His segond name is Father unknown.

Torgny Lindgren-The way of the snake

I just received the news that the woman who had loved me and who I had rejected, killed herself.

The Picture of Dorian Gray-Oscar Wilde

In Hertfordshire. Mr Bingley just moved in, Mrs Bennet is nagging at me to get my daughters married, and the zombies are worse than ever before.

In South Africa,pulling my handicapted mother in a cart across the country.We are a sorry lot.

J.M. Coetzee - Life & Times of Michael K
(i wonder if there is a connextion with Joseph K?)

I am in a dining room all tied up,at the corner of my eye I see Nadine getting the butter knife....I think she is really going to kill me this time..

The Stallion -Georgina Brown

Last place was Uncle Philip's home in London, where I had to perform in his life-sized creepy puppet show or else he'd probably throw me out.

In a house in Yorkshire, sitting in a room beside a dead woman while the snow continues to fall.

-and-

In an FBI office trying to figure out what went so horribly wrong.

I just got done with spring training and I am in Provo Utah, where all the morons live. The worst thing that can happen to a baseball player

I have just moved to Ibarra, Mexico to open a copper mine abandoned by my grandfather fifty years ago during the Revolution of 1910.

Stones for Ibarra by harriet Doerr

I'm an outlawed British archer on a boat reaching the coast of Normandie and i'll be damn if don't stuff those turds frog-eater full of arrows.

Agincourt-Bernard Cornwell

Back