• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Which magazines do you read?

Whatever the family leave lying around.

Any computer, console or sci-fi mag that has something of interest in.

And the inventory (adventure game mag) the fact that it’s free to download is a bonus. I’d buy it anyway.

Every once in a while I get a magazine on Metal like Metal Maniacs just to see if any new CDs, Bands, or what not have popped up.

On occasion I will get an Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine to see what new games are coming out.

I hate subscribing to magazines because they always end up sitting on the coffee table, unread. But every once in a while, I succumb to the desire to subscribe.

I'm currently subscribed to...

• Reader's Digest - Kept in the bathroom because it's great material for scanning through while waiting.
  • The New Yorker - As far as I know, every issue has a portion of some recently (or soon to be) published book.
That's it. Just two magazines. And I actually read them (a little)!

Girly girl Squeegee!

I read all those girl magazines, like Teen People, Cosmogirl .. you know that stuff! I am a GIRLY girl ...​

You wouldn't say.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

I read a couple of trashy women's mags ( :eek: ), SFX (all things sci fi and fantasy, with top notch book reviews) and Total Film.

Cosmo, seventeen, marie clair(although it must be noted that i scavange all my trashy women's magazines from my more girly friends) and national geographic.

Back