• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random happenings/thoughts

26 more minutes. Then I can go home. I need a money tree so I can finish renovating my house. At this rate it will take about 5 years to finish. I'm hungry.

Just back from a visit with my doctor; I'm pleased to report I do NOT have pneumonia. Hopefully my new meds will kick in by tomorrow and I'll feel better by this time tomorrow night.

I hope you feel better soon, abecedarian. Being sick sucks.

Tell me about it; my head swims so I can't read or crochet. And I have stuff to read and a crochet project with a deadline looming. The project is for a new baby, so I probably shouldn't cough and sneeze all over it, doncha know.. Drat!

Is the 8 minutes abs video the right way to go? Maybe I should have gone with the 7 minutes abs workout. That extra minute. I could make a sandwich in that extra minute. Hm. Must think this through some more.

From the Wiki:

Many of these discussions are tied together by the story of the narrator's own past self, who is referred to in the third person as Phaedrus (after Plato's dialogue).

Not a horribly satisfactory answer I'm afraid.

Back