• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Walking Dead

I'm trying to find episode 2 on the site, but all I can see is stuff for episode 3! Looks like I'll have to catch up by getting episodes on the handy dandy ipad2.

That was one hell of an episode. Shane was the most powerful part of it. I think even though he was a complete ass in the ep, he did what was right.

He was epic when he was shooting that zombie, and screaming

"Why is it still coming? Why is it still coming?!"

Shane has to be the coolest guy on the show IMO.

Well, I'm glad the storyline regarding
Sophia's disappearance
was wrapped up. So far, though, I haven't been impressed with Season 2. There's too much filler and not enough action/plot.

Yeah, I agree with Anamnesis. Hope things pick up from here. And if anyone's still writing this show as opposed to just putting the actors in a field and telling them to improvise, feel free to give Shane any sort of redeeming traits sometime.

The last scene of this episode was definitely the best since the first scene of this season, though.

...and apparently it's dragging out even more, since season 2 won't continue until February.

I think I'm done. This show is all out of braaaaaaaaaains. A pity, they had a great concept, but it seems that was really all they ever had.

i actually think this show is getting better. The only reason I'm watching it now is for Shane. Shane is an awesome character, and I hate that the season continues in February.

Daryl and Glenn are the only ones I really like. Andrea can be okay on occasion. Everyone else can go spend plenty of time with a zombie :D.

I had a conversation today with my good friend who lives far off. We have these 3 to 4 hour phone conversations every month or two. She is urging me to get the first season and watch it to catch up so we can talk about it next time. She loves the show and it's her families "must see" Sunday night tv activity. My love of zombies is limited to a bedtime of about 8pm (we get up at 5am) so I haven't been tuning in. I guess it will be my Christmas vacation project. Fa-lala-lala-lalalalaaaaaa.

omgomgomgomgomgomg I said the SAME thing on that part! In fact, when I linked it to the wife, she was like, "No way! Baby, you said this!"

Oh, that scene was so awesome with that music. I humbly thank you; it made my whole day. :D

Back