• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I'm on an expedition to Spitsbergen in the Arctic in 1937 and ship's captain has advised us against camping on our chosen island!

In a police station trying to make sense of a multiple killing that defies usual random-crime logic ...

@ Shadforth - Dark Matter is so good. :)

Now in The Shetland Islands (modern day) where a teenage girl has been found murdered out in the snow.

Yeah,Will,really enjoyed Dark Matter! :)

At the funeral of Dr. Juvenal Urbino and some old chap just declared his love for the widow!:eek:

^^ Lolita?

I'm in Tehran. All I wanted was to interview some important dissidents, and suddenly I've stumbled into a murder investigation. Oh crap.

The New York Antiquarian Book Fair,meeting up with a dealer....

The Man Who Loved Books too Much

I'm spending time in America with a newly minted President Roosevelt, as well as in England as Churchill was proven right about Hitler's plans. Learning a lot about their great friendship and the prissy-pacifist opposition that both men had to deal with.

I am taking ski lessons,not by choice,my father is forcing me to.

The Solitude of Prime Numbers

Back