• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

In ancient Corinth, just murdered my kids to get back at my husband for being such a d*^k ...

The Medea--- Euripedes

In Finland,i just rescued an hare that got hit by a car and it gave a wild turn to my life.

Arto Paasilinna-The year of the hare

^^I'll be there in a week or two.

Right now I'm underwater, looking at seaweed and wishing I could see more seaweed.

In Siberia,I watch for the 17th time a French movie with Belmondo on the riviera in the red october cinema.

Andrei Makine-Au temps du fleuve amour

I am running through a shanty town somewhere in Africa (I forget) where a riot has broken out due to some sort of "human rabies" outbreak......there is running and screaming and chaos, oh my.:D

I am running through a shanty town somewhere in Africa (I forget) where a riot has broken out due to some sort of "human rabies" outbreak......there is running and screaming and chaos, oh my.:D

Sound like Resident evil :D

I'm in my underwear watching my mistress riding away wrapt in my battleflag while the rebels are sacking my camp.I wont get any promotion for a while.

Doctorow-The march

In Paris taking care of my daughter Beatrice while my wife investigate on a substance that make poeple having only male childrens.A big success in third world countries.An impressive end of humanity fiction...

Amin Maalouf-The last century before Beatrice

I'm in remote northern Wisconsin on my parents' farm, mourning the sudden death of my father and trying to take on too many responsibilities in his wake.

Back