• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

Im on the West Coast of California, sitting in my room, staring at a computor screen.

I think you missed the point of this exercise.

I am getting ready to enjoy a very expensive pan-roasted monkfish tail at Le Bernardin in New York City*.

*As I was typing the words New York City, the speakers on my computer sang to me "...So come on back from New York City..". True story.

I'm with my foster parents in Germany. It's 1939, and we are hiding a German-Jewish man in our basement.

I just finished following a Golem to its creater in London, with a witty djinni, named Bartimaeus, by my side. Pretty exciting stuff.

In New York with James and Cherryl Taggart. Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand.

I've got somewhere around 250 pages to go.

in japan,arguing about how many nanometers the shortest worm on earth is with a sexually overactive giraffe who thinks nanometers are pencil lengths

now im in a distant land whos name i dont know,im running from an evil stone with lots of bodies nearby,and im SEXY

Back