• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your book activity today

I'm being carefull, the last time i nearly eat one of my dog with your "hot dog" stories, the only thing that saved him is that i could not find bread big enough.

10hov1h.jpg

The hot-water bottle dog look comfy BG, a close friend?

I wish. Sadly, that's a googledog.

As for book marks, i'll stick to food, a piece of beacon, or bits of onion are nice.
and you have a snack when you get back to reading.

Bacon. Of course. Is there anything it's not good for?

You might want to go with a different breed then a retriever for a doggie book marker. I have one of those. Replace the stuffed duckie below with a book and you get the picture. It's NOT a good idea.

Sorry for the re-hijack. I can't resist an excuse to post a pic of my sweetpea.:innocent:

ai32.photobucket.com_albums_d24_MYap_IMG_7656.jpg

^^^ Beautiful dog! BG meant we'd start with a Retriever and breed them towards the Ideal Book Marker Pooch..take only the smart ones who can refrain from chomping innocent books.

Oh, back on track..taking three kids to the local library. I just can't stay away from that place.

^^^ Beautiful dog! BG meant we'd start with a Retriever and breed them towards the Ideal Book Marker Pooch..take only the smart ones who can refrain from chomping innocent books.
Of course, we'd have to breed out that "WATER! MUST JUMP IN IMMEDIATELY!" instinct too. I'm increasingly starting to wonder if we should go with something like border collies instead... of course, they're even smarter than retrievers, so odds are they wouldn't just read the book quicker than you, but post a better review to Book And Reader before you got through the book. And dogs never use
spoiler blocks

Of course, we'd have to breed out that "WATER! MUST JUMP IN IMMEDIATELY!" instinct too. I'm increasingly starting to wonder if we should go with something like border collies instead... of course, they're even smarter than retrievers, so odds are they wouldn't just read the book quicker than you, but post a better review to Book And Reader before you got through the book. And dogs never use
spoiler blocks

And they are modest.

a4.bp.blogspot.com__8MUIdVKtJ5A_SyXTtOkMk8I_AAAAAAAAHH4_vb1QbDPoLVI_s400_Kador.png

40 pages of Jacob's Room last night. It was a very busy day, so I wasn't able to read more than I wanted to. Yes, sleep is important too.:lol:

Last night I had read only two pages last night of five point someone book. which is
written by Chetan bhagat .After reading this book I found it's beneficial for us today and for future.

Read 20 pages and then got distracted by a gory movie. Oh well, there is always another day. I'm still working on The Debacle.

I had to stop reading Animal Farm to start Moll Flanders for my exam.
I'm not liking the book probably because I don't like the main character.
This Moll is a social climber and what she cares most in her life is to marry a wealthy man. She basically jumpes from husband to husband and has got kids all over England.

Plus, the book itself is kinda hard going,there are just a few dialogues, as far as it seems, Defoe likes to describe what the characters say instead of let them talk. So I ended up losing the thread more than once.

Anyway, I haven't finished it yet, so perhaps it may get a different turn.

I hope Robinson Crusoe doesn't not follow the same "schema"

Robinson Crusoe was rough . . . at least the part I read before putting it down for good :D. Interestingly enough, I enjoyed Moll Flanders.

On topic: am currently on Chapter 6 of The Namesake.

I finished the last 100 pages of King Arthur and His Knights. Then I've started reading two of my newest books recently acquired, The Mystery at Lilac Inn and Heroes, Gods, and Monsters of the Greek Myths.

Well, I have to change my mind on Moll Flanders, for now. She has changed, she's more...naughty, less attached to the idea of finding a rich husband at all cost. She was getting kinda obsessive at one point! I didn't stand her anymore. So I liked the part when she becomes a thief and earns a living with her own strenght,without depending on men.

On topic: am currently on Chapter 6 of The Namesake.

Very good.Let me know how you liked it when you finish.

I had left Water for Elephants for a couple days,I read Absence in two days and I will resume trying to finish it.

Read through the last of my allotted titles and typed out six book reviews. Awarded my very first 1-star rating; if I could give it a Zero that would have been better.

I finished the last 40 pages of Tolkien's Unfinished Tales, and am about 50 pages into Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter at the moment.

Back